All my life I have been in an ever escalating race to become better than I am right now. I remember a talk I had with my late father about my future, and he made me give him a promise before he died. I still honor that promise and I work hard every single day to get one step closer to achieving it. That promise was “live the life that god has given you, proudly and with no regrets. Improve yourself, don’t fear failure and never give up when you do fail”
I live by these words.
From when I was 10 years old I realized that I have good brain power and learning capabilities. I noticed that I could learn and pick up things more easily than some of my friends. At age 12 my father bought me my first computer and it was awesome. It had 1 gig storage and 32mb of ram (Smartphones these days have 50 times the computing power of my first computer). From that point, I immersed myself In my computer, research, education and activities and when I was 27 years old, I had expert and practical knowledge on 24 different computer programs(without going to any classes for them), two foreign languages and 6 construction skills( like carpentering and welding). And I acquired marketing, sales, planning and management skills.
I was a very active person and I still am today.
I try to bring a sense of balance in my work and personal life. As the famous people all around the world say “work hard, Play hard” and that is exactly what I do in my life. I have stayed very active through my entire life and I enjoy nature and hiking very much. I have climbed the highest mountain in Iran (Damavand) 3 times and I hold past records in some sports in my country.
In my life, I have always tried to gain new experiences from all opportunities. I was fortunate enough to be part of many major projects in different fields and that is why I have strong knowledge about what I do.
Interest and hobbies
Some of my personal life interests include:
- Mountain biking in nature
- Hiking and nature
- Working out in gym every day
- Chess and puzzles
- Playing Games via Playstation4
- Watching TV series and movies
- Helping my family
- Badminton and ping pong
- Traveling and site seeing
- Carpentering small items for myself
- Fixing broken things for fun
- Learning new languages
- Volunteering for red cross and uniceff
Goals and Values
I value a sense of purpose in life. I cannot just let time pass without achieving something. That’s not in my DNA! I always try to break my limits and overcome my fears. My life has taught me that: courage and persistence will eventually get you where you want to go.
Here are 15 of my personal and professional my long term goals and dreams:
- Stay physically fit until the day I die
- Mental stability and perfection
- Be a master Expert in my fields of Work
- Don’t let my anger or fear make my decision through life
- Be an idol of life balance and work success for those that know me
- Always Help others in need of my assistance
- Start a foundation for smart underprivileged children
- Learn everything I can until the day I die
- Learn and speak 5 foreign languages (English, German, French, Italian and Spanish)
- Teach what I know to others who want to learn
- Have an impact on the world
- See the pyramids of Egypt
- See the Great barrier reef (in Australia)
- See the alpes mountain range (where mount Everest is)
- See the Always Active Volcano mount Fuji( in japan)
This list is just a fraction of what I want to be or achieve through my short life. I know that the road to these goals is filled with doubt, obstacles, bad conditions and so many other things. But what I have within me is much stronger than all these negative impacts on my journey. I believe in my brain power. I believe in my talents and potentials. I believe in my determination. I believe that when I fall I will get up and never ever give up trying. I Pride myself on my Dedication and Will power. i always deliver results with minimum requirements.
I simply just believe in myself!